You’re smart… and your apartment should be too! IOTAS is changing the ways we access, live and enjoy the rental experience.
Our goal is to empower tenants with fun, frictionless and free access to the amenities they need to make their apartment feel like “home.”
IOTAS’ Smart Building SaaS platform and proprietary mesh network solution powers desktop, mobile and third party Smart Home devices to multi-family properties across the U.S and Canada. Property managers love us because we help them optimize their most important Asset — their property; While keeping their most important customers happy — their tenants!
- You have a strong affinity for IoT tech both as technical product and as a user
- You enjoy working smarter, not harder
- You’re a team player who is goal oriented and has a passion for winning
- You derive joy from organizing and resolving project issues
- You can leave your ego at the door
- The what you do is as important as how much you make
- You are an active listener
What’s the role?
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be passionate about your contributions toward building our IOTAS SaaS product and strategic Partner Integrations for future growth, while supporting our existing install base. You will work across teams to guide our teams toward shared roadmap goals and product launches.
To accomplish this, you report to the Head of Product in support of scoping and memorializing business and functional requirements for roadmap planning and prioritization. You wil research markets and do competitor analysis, write and prepare user journey, product briefs and champion product quality and budget from start to finish. You will be a resource and assist with the internal rollouts of new products and features with our Sales and Operations team. You must embrace data-driven analysis – including project estimating, budgeting and assisting in scope resolution to meet business goals.
Your Primary Responsibilities as IOTAS Project Manager
- Work closely with Head of Product on Short and long-term Roadmap creation and management.
- You will be in charge for the Near Terms (active roadmap)
- Gather requirements for projects by conducting interviews, analyzing workflow and working closely with the Head of Product for scoping and business requirements.
- Produce clear and concise workflow documents to drive balanced solutions that consider people, process and technology components
- Evaluate information from multiple sources and help distinguish user requests from user needs
- Interface with all levels of internal clients and analyze current business and software development processes
- Facilitate and clarify customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Write concise and effective user stories and product briefs
- Define precise and accurate user story acceptance criteria that will be used by developers, automation-test frameworks and product owners to ensure that product-owner intent is effectively captured
- Facilitate agile, rapid and meaningful releases
- Work with 3rd party technology partners to facilitate project integrations and joint solution development. This includes coordinating developer calls, asset and documentation exchanges.
- Familiarity with APIs and SDKs driven solutioning
- Experience working with mobile app development for both iOS and Android is a plus
- Several years as a technology product manager with agile like environment, with responsibility across a portfolio of products or platforms
- MAJOR PLUS: Experience in IoT Hardware, Access Security, Energy, HVAC or Water IoT provisioning
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies and user experience design patterns, and the innate curiosity and desire to learn more.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to define and analyze markets, Evaluates technologies, develops, monitors, and modifies production processes for products
- Able to measure the impact of solutions on business and lead the resolution of complex problem
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- IOTAS is an equal opportunity employer and we highly value diversity.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Full-time Position
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid time off