Meet IOTAS – At IOTAS, we make apartments – and buildings – smart. Residents want smart devices all connected on a single platform. Building owners want a turn-key smart home solution that can be integrated at scale and enhance net operating income.
Our smart home technology platform delivers a fully-connected experience for residents and property managers alike – integrating the power of IoT directly into multifamily units. With our innovative platform, owners and operators attract and retain tenants at premium rents while simultaneously lowering utility and operational costs. Residents benefit from immediate access to smart home features upon move in – and can manage their units from one app, which includes voice control and automation.
Our culture is passionate about delivering best-in-industry multi-family smart home solutions. We seek smart, innovative, team players willing to roll up their sleeves and ensure customer success while helping us continuously round out our offerings, grow, and adapt to the ever-changing industry landscape.
As RVP of Sales you’ll be an integral member of our sales organization. You’ll have a regional focus within which you’ll manage not only your own industry relationships and direct sales pipeline, but also work with channel and enterprise partners to enable and support their sales teams via our partnership programming. You’ll be calling on large real estate development firms, multifamily owner/operators, ownership groups, and third party property management companies, incorporating frontline and executive level customers – both on your own and in partnership with affiliates. You’ll be measured by sales booked and a set of mutually agreed-upon management-based objectives achieved.
- Proven track record of delivering results and performance in direct sales to customers, managing an end to end sales process, prospecting to contracting to delivery.
- Experience engaging and managing affiliate channels strongly preferred.
- Consultative, value-based selling experience a must – 10 or more years of demonstrated success as an individual sales contributor and/or sales leader.
- Experience in the multi-family/real estate development industry, with either expertise in or deep knowledge of PropTech and/or Property Management/Operations strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both in person and virtually, complex information in a variety of environments to reach understanding with buyers and key executive decision makers.
- Excellent follow up skills and a strong ability to set goals and deliver results.
- Comfort with both utilizing and contributing to organizational processes and best practices for the good of both individuals and the team and company as a whole.
- Deep experience with CRM tools – particularly SalesForce – and a willingness to fully utilize them with a high level of accountability.
- Strong drive to strive for excellence balanced with collegiality and “team player” qualities.
- Reliable and professional attitude and approach to the work environment.
- Willingness to work either out of our Portland, OR headquarters, or fully remote from home office, with some (often relatively frequent in this position) travel required.
- Flexible, unlimited paid time off
- Health benefits
- Stock options
- Attractive base salary plus variable/commission compensation structure.
- 2-week on-boarding program, in-person or via video conference.