Meet IOTAS – At IOTAS, we make apartments – and buildings – smart. Residents want smart devices all connected on a single platform. Building owners want a turn-key smart home solution that can be integrated at scale and enhance net operating income.
Our smart home technology platform delivers a fully-connected experience for residents and property managers alike – integrating the power of IoT directly into multifamily units. With this premium offering, owners and operators attract and retain tenants at premium rents while simultaneously lowering utility and operational costs. Residents benefit from immediate access to smart home technology upon move in – and can manage their units from one app, featuring voice control and automation.
Our culture is passionate about delivering best-in-industry multi-family smart home solutions. We seek smart, innovative, team players willing to roll up their sleeves and ensure customer success while continuously growing and adapting to the ever-changing industry landscape.
Do you love a good gif? Are you always up for a quick ice cream trip? From random social hours to team-building events and outings, at IOTAS you end up working with some great people and good friends.
IOTAS Product Manager will improve customer experiences, generate new product ideas, and outline detailed strategies. Product manager will need to work with diverse teams spanning engineering, operations, customer care, sales and marketing, requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills. The Product manager will report to the CEO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determining and prioritizing feature requirements
- Market Sizing and Analysis
- Researching customer personas, experiences and demands
- Improve customer experiences
- Detailed product strategy
- Work with PMO to manage product road maps and releases
- Work with Sales and Biz Dev to understand product selling points
- Identify and fill product gaps
- Generate new product ideas
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Work alongside engineering team
- Work with PR and Marketing team to manage product launches.
- Act as a product evangelist and represent the company at public events
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred
- Previous experience in a product development or management role
- Previous experience in real estate tech preferred but not must have
- Proven product development ability
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Flexible time off
- Health coverage
- Stock options
- Attractive base salary
Interested? Send a resume and cover letter our way and we’ll take it from there.