Website IOTAS Home
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your marketing skills? Do you love planning events, interacting with external partners, and organizing and optimizing workflows? If this sounds like your skill set, we’d love to have you join our team.
Meet IOTAS – At IOTAS, we make apartments – and buildings – smart. Residents want their smart devices all connected on a single platform. Building owners want a turn-key smart home solution that can be integrated at scale and enhance net operating income.
Our premier smart home technology platform delivers a fully-connected, smart home experience for residents and property managers alike – integrating the power of IoT directly into multifamily units. With this premium offering, owners and operators attract and retain tenants at premium rents while simultaneously lowering utility and operational costs. Residents benefit from immediate access to smart home technology upon move in – and can manage their units from one app, featuring voice control and automation.
Our culture is passionate about delivering industry-leading multi-family smart home solutions. We seek smart, innovative, team players willing to roll up their sleeves and ensure customer success while continuously growing and adapting to the ever-changing industry landscape.
The Marketing Associate is a key member of the sales & marketing team, helping us build strong relationships with our client base as well as our industry, channel, and enterprise partners. The role has a strong focus in operations, and the candidate selected will have an exciting opportunity for career growth, potentially into a marketing operations role as we scale the team. This position reports directly to the Marketing and Creative Lead.
As Marketing Associate, you’ll be focused on three primary functions:
- Taking charge of researching and planning the variety of industry events in which IOTAS participates.
- Managing our library of co-marketing materials for channel partners, properties, resellers, and installers, and owning the processes around how we support partners and customers in utilizing them.
- Assisting the Marketing department head with other marketing initiatives on a case by case basis.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Help with the evaluation process for all industry events/ trade shows participated in during the current year to gain insight for future reference and to determine worthwhile repeat events for following year(s), as well as looking for additional event participation opportunities that can help drive brand awareness, sales, and marketing objectives.
- Assist in event planning, logistics, budgeting, and assessment initiatives.
- Monitor our markets and demonstrate thorough understanding of technology trends, competitive moves, user requirements, and potential partnerships and integrations.
- Monitor and update our co-marketing library, bringing new ideas and collateral needs to the creative and design teams.
- Interface with external vendors, partners, and properties, enabling them to market IOTAS smart apartments for their own verticals. Have a strong understanding of best practices.
- Share the IOTAS Brand Story across channels under your supervision.
- Assist in the writing of email and other prospect/customer engagements/outbound messaging focused on event and comarketing initiatives.
- Assist the Marketing and Creative Lead in operations—including but not limited to—managing workflows and processes, helping prioritize and estimate project timelines, communicating project statuses effectively across teams.
- Help pinch-hit when needed with Marketing Lead for other projects in the marketing sphere when extra support is required
- Strong experience or interest in events and trade show planning, logistics, and budgeting
- Familiarity with Trello, Monday.com, or other project management tool(s)
- Impeccable organizational skills, especially in Google Sheets and the Google Suite. With this role developing into an operations role, this candidate will not only know how to work well in spreadsheets, but know how to develop and create an easy-to-navigate source of truth for the marketing team
- Top-notch communication skills. Must be comfortable interacting and building relationships with multiple external stakeholders from different companies and helping them through a technical product, as well as communicating internally with different stakeholders
- Reflective, constantly improving, experimenting, and trying to be a better marketer
- Creative, adaptable, flexible self-starter who knows how to get things done, and also isn’t afraid to ask for help
- Reliable, punctual professional, with excellent follow-through
- Data-driven and open to a high level of accountability, responsibility, and transparency
- A passion for IoT and technology is be great, but is not required
- Flexible time off
- Health coverage
- Stock options
- Competitive salary
- Fun work-related travel opportunities to events and properties from time to time
Interested? Send a resume and cover letter our way and we’ll take it from there.