IOTAS provides industry-leading smart device packages, home automation software, and property management tools to multi-family properties across the U.S. Our hardworking and growing team thrives in the dynamic real estate industry by emphasizing creativity, teamwork, and integrity.
- You love to learn, develop new skills, and are a creative problem solver.
- You enjoy learning the intricacies of complicated systems and strive to be a subject matter expert.
- Enjoy optimizing complex data models with a focus on understandability and performance
- Have a passion for working with IoT devices
- You take ownership in anything you are working on.
- You know how to work well with people and understand the importance of building collaborative relationships.
- You are able to juggle multiple priorities and deal with setbacks in positive ways.
As a member of the IOTAS DevOps team you will be responsible for the infrastructure of the IOTAS IoT platform in AWS and on-site in Portland. You should be experienced in AWS, Terraform, CI/CD, networking and systems administration, and the linux command line. A successful candidate should have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and be passionate about learning new technologies. You must be highly committed to ensuring the quality and reliability our users expect from their smart home is consistently being met.
- Build the infrastructure that runs the next generation IoT platform for smart multi family solutions
- Work directly with the core engineering team on architecting the application platform
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines for all software projects (API, serverless functions, front-end, mobile apps, SDK)
- Develop configuration management solutions to the services you deploy
- Ensure the proper monitoring and alerting is built and maintained for each aspect of infrastructure
- Help direct the outsource IT team who handles laptop provisioning, help desk tickets, etc
- Designing, building, and maintaining infrastructure in AWS
- Working with and supporting a development team that moves quickly
- Creating build and delivery pipelines for multiple types of software projects
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- IOTAS is an equal opportunity employer and we highly value diversity.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Full-time Position
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid time off